1.8mm Flat Back Crystal Setter Punch with Multi Pack of Swarovski Birthstone Crystals (240 pieces)
- This was made to create a divot in metal for our 1.8mm flat back crystals to sit in.
- Strike the stamp/punch a few times with your hammer to creat the divot. This works best on thicker metals (20g and thicker).
- A Swarovski crystal can then be glued into the divot and nestled in the flat circle. This lets the edge of the crystal sit "in" the metal protecting it from getting knocked off.
- Any strong glue will work, but we like to use Hypo Cement.
- Design measures: 2.6mm across.
- Made from 1/4" square heat-treated tool steel.
- Arrive coated in oil to prevent rusting.
- Wipe oil away with paper towel. Do not use water.
- We also carry this tool and kit in other sizes.
- Swarovski crystal flat back rhinestone size SS5.
- 12 packs of 20.
- 1.8mm in diameter.
- Use the setter tool to create a divot in your metal creating the perfect size to glue your flat back into.
- Use Hypo Cement to glue these flat back crystals to blanks.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
- January - Garnet (Siam)
- February - Amethyst (Amethyst)
- March - Aquamarine (Aquamarine)
- April - Diamond (Clear Crystal)
- May - Emerald (Emerald)
- June - Alexandrite (Light Amethyst)
- July - Ruby (Ruby)
- August - Peridot (Peridot)
- September - Sapphire (Sapphire)
- October - Tourmaline (Rose)
- November - Topaz (Topaz)
- December - Blue Zircon (Blue Zircon or Tanzanite)
Flat Back Crystal Setter Punch
loading the player....
A great kit! Makes shopping to get started much easier.
These new little crystals are amazing! If you like a touch of bling, these are for you! Of course the new setting tool makes it easy as can be.
This is a game changer in my designs! Why didn't I know about beaducation sooner?? I love this website and stamping community!
Love this smaller crystal setter punch. This adds a nice dainty touch to my stamped pieces. I did not purchase the pick up tool. Wish I had and will be soon. These crystals are small and the pick up tool would be helpful. Thank you for offering this smaller size punch and crystals.
Love the setter punch and handy to have a set of crystals to begin using right from the start. Wish my eyesight was better, these crystals are really teeny.
I could never set these tiny crystals without this punch. Great for using in designs in smaller pieces, such as earrings.
I simply love these little crystals. They are the perfect size for just a little added touch of bling. The punch is a breeze to use. Thank you for a great product!
I didn’t know I needed this size in crystal setter until I saw the FB Live. I love all the design options with this. I have only had time to scratch the surface but I really love using it in the fletch of th the large boho arrow. I also find it easier to stamp this size vs. the 2.6mm size. Lastly, I love this is sold as a kit with crystals!
I have the original size and had to have this one too! Gotta love adding bling to everything!!
this is just the perfect size for the little ones, and the little size metals just adds a perfect touch.
Works very well inside of 6 mm initials. Just a pop of color and sparkle.
The tool is easy to use, makes the perfect impression for the beautiful crystals.
I'm all about glitter & sparkle & the setter is perfect to add that to any piece.
I love this smaller option as I have the bigger sizes and sometimes needed just a tad of bling. I do not have the crystal katana and so far I’ve had great success with setting these with my Tronex pliers.
Love these little crystals and the setter makes them so easy to set!
These are super cute! They are smaller than expected but still perfect! I will have to buy the bigger ones soon :)
Thanks Beaducation for the amazing product!
Love this set up! The crystal setter works wonderful and it was nice to get all the birthstone colors at once.
Love that these come in large packs!
Love this kit! Such a great price for what you get. Love that we have multiple sizes for crystals now !!!!
Love this size. I have the larger ones also, but wanted the smaller ones for a project.
This kit is really a plus. It adds just a bit of bling to many projects that just need a little extra. I recommend both this and the other similar kit to add that little bit of crystal to your projects. Try it, you'll like it.
I love using these to add a little bit of bling to projects! Now I NEED the other size, too LOL
So FUN to add a little sparkle and pizzaz!
I love these. Adds a little sparkle to every piece.
I love this crystal embellishment kit. I love that they are Swarovski Crystals as well and it comes with everything you need to get started with bling
Makes it so easy to bling out a piece! It is easy to use. Beaducation is always finding ways to make life easier for us with metal stamping! I love the video tutorial too!
I am absolutely obsessed with these crystals. I find I want to add them to everything. I bought this set and the 2.6 set. And I'm glad I did, sometimes you need a little sparkle and sometimes you need just a little more. I also bought the Hypo Cement Glue and it works perfect. I love the tiny tip when adding these crystals to a piece. If you haven't bought this set yet, do it. You won't regret it!
This is such a fun think to add sparkle to a piece. I didnt realize hoe tiny the 1.8 size was but I just love the petite accents on just about anything!
Love this. Will get next size up. Love that the fit Swarovski crystals.