2.6mm Flat Back Crystal Setter Punch with Multi Colored Pack of Swarovski Birthstone Crystals (240 pieces)
- This was made to create a divot in metal for our 2.6mm Swarovski flat back crystals to sit in.
- Strike the stamp/punch a few times with your hammer to creat the divot. This works best on thicker metals (20g and thicker).
- A Swarovski crystal can then be glued into the divot and nestled in the flat circle. This lets the edge of the crystal sit "in" the metal protecting it from getting knocked off.
- Any strong glue will work, but we like to use Hypo Cement.
- Design measures: 2.6mm across.
- The 2.6mm design impresses slightly larger as it moves the metal which is perfect for the 2.6mm crystals.
- Made from 1/4" square heat-treated tool steel.
- Arrive coated in oil to prevent rusting.
- Wipe oil away with paper towel. Do not use water.
- Swarovski crystal flat back rhinestone size SS9.
- 12 packs of 20.
- 2.6mm in diameter.
- Use Hypo Cement to glue these flat back crystals to blanks.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
- You can use our Flat Back Crystal Setter Punch 2.6mm to create a divot for these crystals in which to lay before gluing.
- January - Garnet (Siam)
- February - Amethyst (Amethyst)
- March - Aquamarine (Aquamarine)
- April - Diamond (Clear Crystal)
- May - Emerald (Emerald)
- June - Alexandrite (Light Amethyst)
- July - Ruby (Ruby)
- August - Peridot (Peridot)
- September - Sapphire (Sapphire)
- October - Tourmaline (Rose)
- November - Topaz (Topaz)
- December - Blue Zircon (Blue Zircon or Tanzanite)
This plain tool has so many uses, so many possibility's and it comes with just enough to get you started yaay it really does rock.
The tool is easy to use, makes the perfect impression for the beautiful crystals.
This is a very handy kit. The tool makes it very easy to set crystals securely. And Swarovski crystals are the best for sparkle! I use the recommended hypo cement and I've never had a crystal fall off. Bonus: I also use the setter as a circle stamp occasionally.