1.8mm Swarovski Flat Back Crystals, Fuchsia, Pack of 20
- Swarovski crystal flat back size SS5.
- Pack of 20.
- 1.8mm in diameter.
- Setting Swarovski Flat Back Crystals into Metal -
- To set a flat back crystal into metal, use one of our Crystal Setters.
- First stamp the setter into the metal to create a divot (the 3.8mm size only indents well into soft metals like pewter or aluminum).
- Dab a little glue in the divot. We like to use Hypo Cement.
- Use a tool like the Crystal Ninja Katana or Tanto (lifesaver!) to pick up the flat back and place it in the divot.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
I LOVE this fuschia color! I have it in the 2.6mm size and had to get them in the smaller size, too. This is such a vibrant color I love on its own but I also love to mix with the topaz color crystals.
I love this color! It so brilliant and pink.