1.8mm Swarovski Flat Back Crystals, Blue Zircon, Pack of 20
- Swarovski crystal flat back size SS5.
- Pack of 20.
- 1.8mm in diameter.
- Setting Swarovski Flat Back Crystals into Metal -
- To set a flat back crystal into metal, use one of our Crystal Setters.
- First stamp the setter into the metal to create a divot (the 3.8mm size only indents well into soft metals like pewter or aluminum).
- Dab a little glue in the divot. We like to use Hypo Cement.
- Use a tool like the Crystal Ninja Katana or Tanto (lifesaver!) to pick up the flat back and place it in the divot.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
This is a gorgeous teal blue color. I also bought this color in the 2.6mm size and had to have them in the smaller size. I imagine using this color with the mermaids and mixing it with the fuschia crystals.
Love this color so much, had to have in both sizes!!