2.6mm Swarovski Flat Back Crystals, Crystal Volcano, Pack of 20
- Swarovski crystal flat back size SS9.
- Pack of 20.
- 2.6mm in diameter.
- Setting Swarovski Flat Back Crystals into Metal -
- To set a flat back crystal into metal, use one of our Crystal Setters.
- First stamp the setter into the metal to create a divot (the 3.8mm size only indents well into soft metals like pewter or aluminum).
- Dab a little glue in the divot. We like to use Hypo Cement.
- Use a tool like the Crystal Ninja Katana or Tanto (lifesaver!) to pick up the flat back and place it in the divot.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
I love this color of crystal! It is so pretty!!! I do wish you shipped them with a label on the outside with their color on it... it gets confusing to separate them sometimes.
This crystal is such a beautiful red ... no, wait, pink,... uh, orange... It's all of those colors, depending on how the light hits it. So beautiful!
These are beautiful and easy to work with. Very pleased.
Carla / The Owl and Magnolia
Really fun, unique color! Love how it changes from red, orange, and pink! Had to have both sizes in this one too!!
I love the color of this crystal! Very beautiful addition to any piece of jewelry.
Colour is even better in person - love these!
Need that pop of color? Or several colors? Volcano is where it's at! These are amazing in person in all its color-changing glory.
This color is just stunning, I love it!
Wow! The color of these are amazing! And they look surprisingly fantastic on copper.