2.6mm Swarovski Flat Back Crystals, Crystal AB (20pk)
- Swarovski crystal flat back rhinestone size SS9.
- Pack of 20.
- 2.6mm in diameter.
- Use Hypo Cement to glue these flat back crystals to blanks.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
- AB stands for Aurora Borealis, which means these sparkle like the Northern Lights!
- Others think they sparkle like the rainbow glitter of unicorn poop!
- You can use our Flat Back Crystal Setter Punch 2.6mm to create a divot for these crystals in which to lay before gluing.
I love this crystal and all the other ones you sell.
The Owl and Magnolia - Carla
These are really beautiful
My kids are convinced they are real diamonds! They are clear and sparkle.