2.6mm Swarovski Flat Back Crystals, Crystal AB, Pack of 20
- Swarovski crystal flat back rhinestone size SS9.
- Pack of 20.
- 2.6mm in diameter.
- Use Hypo Cement to glue these flat back crystals to blanks.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
- AB stands for Aurora Borealis, which means these sparkle like the Northern Lights!
- Others think they sparkle like the rainbow glitter of unicorn poop!
- You can use our Flat Back Crystal Setter Punch 2.6mm to create a divot for these crystals in which to lay before gluing.
I love this crystal and all the other ones you sell.
The Owl and Magnolia - Carla
These are really beautiful
My kids are convinced they are real diamonds! They are clear and sparkle.
Beautiful touch to any piece.
Gorgeous color and it's very shiny!!
Love using these on Christmas ornaments because they're so sparkly and pretty!