2.6mm Swarovski Flat Back Crystals, Pacific Opal, Pack of 20
- Swarovski crystal flat back rhinestone size SS9.
- Pack of 20.
- 2.6mm in diameter.
- Setting Swarovski Flat Back Crystals into Metal -
- To set a flat back crystal into metal, use one of our Crystal Setters.
- First stamp the setter into the metal to create a divot (the 3.8mm size only indents well into soft metals like pewter or aluminum).
- Dab a little glue in the divot. We like to use Hypo Cement.
- Use a tool like the Crystal Ninja Katana or Tanto (lifesaver!) to pick up the flat back and place it in the divot.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
My order came and I am so in love with these crystals that I want to put them all over everything I make! Thanks Lisa for all of the new crystals. They are all gorgeous ????
Jo Ann Rodrick
I love this color crystal and am so excited to have such a beautiful crystal to represent October! Thank you!
These crystals are so pretty! I have all the colors and they really add a little sparkle to my designs.
These are so different from other crystals. They have a depth of color that I really like. And they still sparkle!
Beautiful color, had to have in both sizes!!
This is one of my favorite crystals! So pretty!!!
So pretty and sparkly! These are going to be great on Christmas ornaments this year!
The color is gorgeous! I love all the Swarovski crystals Beaducation offers.
These are so pretty in person! They're one of my go-to crystals.
So beautiful, bright and sparkly!!