2.6mm Swarovski Flat Back Crystals, Tanzanite, Pack of 20
- Swarovski crystal flat back rhinestone size SS9.
- Pack of 20.
- 2.6mm in diameter.
- Setting Swarovski Flat Back Crystals into Metal -
- To set a flat back crystal into metal, use one of our Crystal Setters.
- First stamp the setter into the metal to create a divot (the 3.8mm size only indents well into soft metals like pewter or aluminum).
- Dab a little glue in the divot. We like to use Hypo Cement.
- Use a tool like the Crystal Ninja Katana or Tanto (lifesaver!) to pick up the flat back and place it in the divot.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
I love genuine tanzanite so this crystal color is a great substitute for my jewelry. Beautiful color! Thank you.
This is a beautiful tanzanite color! It is my mom's favorite stone and I cannot wait to make her some earrings with them.
I love all shades of purple/violet and this is the prettiest! A really beautiful color.
These are gorgeous! I set some into the ends of peacock feathers that I stamped on a piece and now I may not be able to part with it!
Beautiful color, came back for more in the other size!
This is my favorite crystal color! It is such a pretty color and all the crystals shine and sparkle in the light so well.
This is my absolute fav! I think the color is awesome!! I can't wait to get the other size.