2.6mm Swarovski Flat Back Crystals, Capri Blue, Pack of 20
- Swarovski crystal flat back rhinestone size SS9.
- Pack of 20.
- 2.6mm in diameter.
- Setting Swarovski Flat Back Crystals into Metal -
- To set a flat back crystal into metal, use one of our Crystal Setters.
- First stamp the setter into the metal to create a divot (the 3.8mm size only indents well into soft metals like pewter or aluminum).
- Dab a little glue in the divot. We like to use Hypo Cement.
- Use a tool like the Crystal Ninja Katana or Tanto (lifesaver!) to pick up the flat back and place it in the divot.
- After gluing, let it sit for at least 12 hours before wearing.
I love this blue because it is so vibrant!
What a gorgeous color! Really pops on white metals (pewter, aluminum, silver).
This is a very pretty blue crystal!
This blue is so very pretty on silver metals. It just sparkles in the light.
This is a gorgeous blue color. Simply stunning.
Restocking my supply of this beautiful blue ;o)
Love using these on Christmas ornaments because they're so sparkly and pretty!