9" Square Teal Leather/Suede Sandbag, Bench Block Pad
- 9" x 9"
- We like to use a leather sandbag under our bench block when stamping, chasing and forming.
- Slip resistant.
- Helps to deaden the blow and sound when striking a piece of metal.
- Pairs great with 4" x 4" and 4" x 6" bench blocks, or mandrels.
- If you are using a 2.5" x 2.5" bench block we recommend the 5.5" sandbag.
- Each handmade in the USA.
- Check out all of our sandbags.
Leather Sandbags, Bench Block Pads
loading the player....
Love this sandbag! It makes my stamping better and quieter. Very happy I bought it.
Love it. Helps steady my stamping and can't wait to use with my ring mandrel. Perfect addition to my stamping tools.