9" Square Teal Leather/Suede Sandbag, Bench Block Pad
- 9" x 9"
- We like to use a leather sandbag under our bench block when stamping, chasing and forming.
- Slip resistant.
- Helps to deaden the blow and sound when striking a piece of metal.
- Pairs great with 4" x 4" and 4" x 6" bench blocks, or mandrels.
- If you are using a 2.5" x 2.5" bench block we recommend the 5.5" sandbag.
- Each hand made in the USA.
- Check out all of our sandbags.
Leather Sandbags, Bench Block Pads
loading the player....
Love this sandbag! It makes my stamping better and quieter. Very happy I bought it.
Love it. Helps steady my stamping and can't wait to use with my ring mandrel. Perfect addition to my stamping tools.
Not going to lie, I wasn't sure why folks were so pumped about a sand bag so I had to find out for myself. It is so much easier to stamp, my impressions are cleaner, and it's so much quieter! Plus, there seems to be less "transfer" to the back of the blank with the sand bag. It's also my favorite color so I can't complain!