Pewter Star Ornament Stamping Blank, 61.6mm (2.4"), 16g
- 61.6mm (2.4") x 61.6mm (2.4")
- Thickness: 16g
- Pewter Metal Info -
- To darken stamped impressions in pewter, we recommend JAX Pewter Black.
- Pewter has a nice heavy weight.
- Pewter often has an organic look and very slight texture.
- Requires a softer strike because this is a soft metal.
- Lead, cadmium and gluten free, from conflict-free mines.
Not just for the holidays. This heavy,beautiful star is a fantastic blank for awards,graduations,birth gift.
I picked up two of these ornaments to create teacher gifts for- for this upcoming Christmas. They are a great, substantial thickness which makes them seem very rich to me. I also love using the pewter, because it is so easy to stamp on.
This is a really versatile ornament. Super cute pewter looks so organic. Great for graduations!