Sterling Silver Flat Ring Blank, 63.5mm (2.5") x 7mm (.28"),18g (Up to a Size 9)
- 63.5mm (2.5") x 7mm (.2")
- Thickness: 18g (1mm)
- Makes up to a size 9 open back ring.
- If you require a larger size, purchase a foot of the WIR005 Flat Wire and cut your desired length.
- Length sides are rounded (but you will need to file the ends).
- These are cut from our WIR005 Sterling Silver Flat Wire 7mm x 1mm.
- Bend your ring with any of these tools.
- This blank is cut from a spool so pieces cut from the beginning of the spool will be softer than pieces cut from the end of the spool. For that reason, hardness/softness will vary.
- You can always anneal this wire to make it softer to stamp on and bend.
Bending And Shaping A Ring Blank
loading the player....
This item does not have any reviews yet.