Sterling Silver Flat Ring Blank, 63.5mm (2.5") x 5mm (.2"),18 Gauge (Up to a Size 9.5)
- 63.5mm (2.5") x 5mm (.2")
- Thickness: 18 gauge (1mm)
- Makes up to a size 9.5 open back ring.
- If you need a larger size, you can purchase a foot of our WIR003.
- Length sides are rounded (but you will need to file the ends).
- These are cut from our WIR003 Sterling Silver Flat Wire 5mm x 1mm .
- Bend your ring with any of these tools.
- This blank is cut from a spool so pieces cut from the beginning of the spool will be softer than pieces cut from the end of the spool. For that reason, hardness/softness will vary.
- You can always anneal this wire to make it softer to stamp on and bend.
Bending And Shaping A Ring Blank
loading the player....
More uses than just for a ring. This can be used as a nice curled piece as well.