Garden Branch Border Opposing Direction Metal Design Stamp-Beaducation Original (Left Facing)
- Design measures: 10mm wide by 3.5mm high.
- Made from 1/2" square heat-treated tool steel.
- Arrive coated in oil to prevent rusting.
- Wipe oil away with paper towel. Do not use water.
- This is our new Garden Branch where when stamped, the tips of the branch point to the left.
- Here is a link to the original Garden Branch.
- Using both Original and Opposing stamps creates a symmetrical accent around names and blanks.
Design Stamps are a bit tricky. I highly recommend you practice on some cheap metal before diving into your Sterling Silver or Gold Filled. Click here to purchase a piece of copper sheet for practicing.
For best results with Design Stamps, make sure there is NO padding under your Bench Block, make sure you are working on a stable table, and use a hammer which weighs at least 16 ounces. We recommed a Brass Head Mallet. Feel free to hit the stamp more than once, but hold the stamp steady, making sure you don't shift at all between hits. The more confident you are with the hammer and the strength behind it, the better your impression will be.
Click the TILT & TAP STAMPING METHOD button above for more tips on working with our Design Stamps.
I have the other branch. I am having so much fun with both. Love it!!!
I had the other branch and have been waiting for this opposing branch to come back in stock. I love it. It’s easy to stamp and makes a beautiful impression. I know I will use this to create many floral designs. I will also use this as a border stamp to enhance the outer edges of blanks.
This is awesome to have a matching branch. This has delicate detail and is nice and crisp. These are my go to stamps for a lot of my floral designs.