Pewter Flat Ring Blank with 12mm (.47") Circle, 57.2mm (2.25") - SIZE 6-8
- Band: 57.2mm (2.25") x 7mm (.28")
- Circle: 12mm (.47")
- Thickness: 14g
- Organic feel to it, complete with markings of a cast piece.
- Requires a softer strike because this is a softer metal.
- Lead and cadmium-free.
- From conflict-free mines.
- 92% Tin, 7.75% Antimony, 0.25% Copper
Bending And Shaping A Ring Blank
loading the player....
BIG CLOSEOUT SALE 300+items at 50% off.
I am in LOVE with these ring blanks. The quality is outstanding and they look gorgeous. These blanks are really unique, too, because of the center circle blank. I think it gives it a more unique look that's very rich. It's great for a signet ring! I will definitely be back for more!
OMG! I made my first ring using these blanks. I stamped a dragonfly on it and I wear mine everyday! They hold up nicely.
Made this for sister stamping a flower and adding her birth stone in the middle, very pretty.
These are great. Loads of possibilities, easy to stamp and bend into shape. And they look lovely on too.