Pewter Ring Stamping Blank, 6mm Wide, SIZE 7
- Ring width: 6mm (.24")
- Stampable area: 5.2mm (.2")
- Thickness: 15g
- Size 7
- Individually cast and rounded after casting so ring can sometimes prove to be 1/4th of a size larger.
- Pewter Metal Info -
- To darken stamped impressions in pewter, we recommend JAX Pewter Black.
- Pewter has a nice heavy weight.
- Pewter often has an organic look and very slight texture.
- Requires a softer strike because this is a soft metal.
- Lead, cadmium and gluten free, from conflict-free mines.
Stamping On Rings
loading the player....
This is extremely easy to stamp on! They are also very polished and rounded on the edges. I am pleased with these and will buy more!
Love it. I bought just to wear as a plain band and that is how I enjoy it.
hi i love the ring i will put a stone on it thanks so much