Aluminum Flat Ring Blank with Smooth Edges, 59mm (2.3") x 6.5mm (.25"), 14 Gauge - (SIZE 7-9.5)
- 59mm (2.3") x 6.5mm (.25")
- Thickness: 14 gauge
- Size: 7-9.5 ring
- Deburred with smooth edges.
- No extra finishing needed.
- Easy to stamp on.
- Bend your ring with any of these tools.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Bending And Shaping A Ring Blank
loading the player....
*** 20% OFF SITEWIDE SALE, 10/28-10-29 ***
Easy and affordable, Love them!!!
love these ring blanks. easy to stamp. shape to ring size.
These ring blanks are great. I was skeptical because I don’t use aluminum too much. They look great, though, and have the extra touch of the rounded edges. After I darken my impressions, I thinking cleaning the blanks with fine steel wool gives the rings a pretty finish.
These ring blanks make beautiful custom gifts when stamped & shaped and it is easy to do both. I love that they are adjustable.