Aluminum Bracelet Blank, 152mm (6") x 6.4mm (.25"), 12 Gauge - Deburred with Smooth Edges
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Celebrate and Create SALE! 20-50% off sitewide 11/27-11/30
I love these, great size, easy to stamp!
I got one to try out and it was super fun , easy to stamp, and easy to shape. I have also worn mine for over a week now and I am pleased with how well it is holding up. Its a nice size too and can be stacked with similar size cuffs.