Gold Filled Stacking Ring, SIZE 6
- Ring Width: 1mm (.04") (18 gauge)
- Size 6
- This ring does not have a stampable area - NOT FOR STAMPING.
- Great accent ring to pair with rings you stamp.
- These are handmade and may vary slightly in size.
- These rings are soldered not cast, so they do have a solder joint.
I bought two of these as part of a birthday present I was making for my mum, who wears size 6. I wear a size 5, and yet when I tried these on, I could just barely squeeze them on. I then size-tested them; I placed them on two different ring mandrels and they definitely didn't go past 5. The baggie that they came in was labeled size 6 (as ordered), so I don't think it was a mistake on Beaducation's part, as perhaps more of a manufacturer mis-sizing/labeling. I've ordered other ring blanks (silver), and they've all been accurate. It's only the gold-filled ring blanks that I've encountered sizing issues. I strongly suggest caution when ordering and perhaps go up a size just to be safe. In the meantime, I'll be trying to hammer these out to go up a size :(
CAUTION- RUNS SMALL
This ring is perfect for stacking!