- This kit includes 7 radials that we carry individually.
- There are 3 of each grit: 80 grit, 120 grit, 220 grit, 400 grit, pumice, 6 micron and 1 micron.
- We have included 4 mandrels.
- Check out Joe Silvera's FREE Polishing with Power Tools Class to see how to use these.
- European made nickel mandrel (3/32") is used to mount the Radials. Release the screw at the top, slide on the wheel and put the screw back on to hold the wheel in place. Now the wheel is mounted and ready for use in a Dremel, Motorized Bead Reamer, Foredom Flex Shaft or the Flexible Shaft Machine
FANTASTIC tools for sanding out scuffs and dings.....I don't know what I did without these in my life!
Love these! Makes a really nice 'brushed' effect on the brass. The brown one made a really nice matte look on an aluminum cuff.
These radials make polishing much easier. Im learning by practicing on different metals with different radials. ????
Great set! This is a must have for little scuffs in your pieces!
Heather (Wildflower Native)
I would give this a 15! Miraculous product for sure