Aluminum Rectangle with Slits, 44.5mm (1.75") x 20mm (.79"), 18g
- 44mm (1.75") x 20mm (.79")
- Thickness: 18g
- Cutout: 14mm (.55") x 2mm (.08")
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
These rectangles with the cut outs are great for bracelets with leather or cord. They are a sturdy 18 gauge and take stamps very well because they are aluminum. Will be buying more of these!
These blanks are handy for bracelets and leather cuffs. I really like the size too.
Great for attaching to leather cuffs!
Easy to stamp! Love these for leather or silk cord bracelets!
These are very nice blanks! I bought them to do the friendship bracelet FB Live Lisa did with her daughter. The aluminum is easy to stamp and I LOVE how big the blank is... lots of room for gorgeous stamps.