Pewter Bracelet Blank, 146mm (5.75") x 12mm (.48"), 12g
- Pewter Metal Info -
- To darken stamped impressions in pewter, we recommend JAX Pewter Black.
- Pewter has a nice heavy weight.
- Pewter often has an organic look and very slight texture.
- Requires a softer strike because this is a soft metal.
- Lead, cadmium and gluten free, from conflict-free mines.
Celebrate and Create SALE! 20-50% off sitewide 11/27-11/30
Love the pewter!It takes an impression with a lighter strike which I like. Love the rich antiqued look of pewter. So happy to have found this item, my favorite.
I am a huge fan of Pewter and when I saw this I knew I had to have it. It is one of my favorite pieces to use. Can't wait to get more.
These blanks are awesome to work with!They take stamping easily and the texture is terrific. I love these!
My first time working with pewter and I LOVE IT! I love working with pewter the best, then copper. If I had my choice I would work with nothing else but pewter. It shines up so great and stamps so easily.
Can't say enough good stuff about working with pewter
These are my favorite bracelet blanks. It stamps so nice and I like the texture, the feel of the pewter. I want more!!!
Hands down, my favorite metal to stamp on - like buttah'!