- Design measures: 6.5mm x 4mm.
- Made from 3/8" square heat-treated tool steel.
- Beaducation Original Design.
- Arrive coated in oil to prevent rusting.
- Wipe oil away with paper towel. Do not use water.
- Check out our Small Leaf that pairs quite well with this stamp!
Design Stamps are a bit tricky. I highly recommend you practice on some cheap metal before diving into your Sterling Silver or Gold Filled. Click here to purchase a piece of copper sheet for practicing.
For best results with Design Stamps, make sure there is NO padding under your Bench Block, make sure you are working on a stable table, and use a hammer which weighs at least 16 ounces. We recommed a Brass Head Mallet. Feel free to hit the stamp more than once, but hold the stamp steady, making sure you don't shift at all between hits. The more confident you are with the hammer and the strength behind it, the better your impression will be.
Click the TILT & TAP STAMPING METHOD button above for more tips on working with our Design Stamps.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this little one! Almond Eyes is my name for it! great filler stamp!
This stamp may look simple but you can use it to make beautiful designs on bracelets rings and mandalas. I even made an eye using the this stamp and the degree stamp and the rays of the sun stamp for eyelashes. Fun stamp!