- Design measures: 6.5mm wide by 8mm high.
- Made from 3/8" square heat-treated tool steel.
- Beaducation Original Design.
- Made in the USA.
- Arrive coated in oil to prevent rusting.
- Wipe oil away with paper towel. Do not use water.
- If you like this stamp, check out our Sugar Skull without flower.
Design Stamps are a bit tricky. I highly recommend you practice on some cheap metal before diving into your Sterling Silver or Gold Filled. Click here to purchase a piece of copper sheet for practicing.
For best results with Design Stamps, make sure there is NO padding under your Bench Block, make sure you are working on a stable table, and use a hammer which weighs at least 16 ounces. We recommed a Brass Head Mallet. Feel free to hit the stamp more than once, but hold the stamp steady, making sure you don't shift at all between hits. The more confident you are with the hammer and the strength behind it, the better your impression will be.
Click the TILT & TAP STAMPING METHOD button above for more tips on working with our Design Stamps.
Excellent, beautiful, delicate, original and professional.
I love it !!!
Awesome stamp! Love all Lisa's stamps & products!
Mr. Skull needed his lobster...now they are joined in love for eternity. This is one of my ALL TIME favorite Stamps!