US State Design Stamp, 14mm
- Provide the name of the state requested in the NOTES section at Checkout.
- 5/8" Shank (14mm state) for $34.99.
- Custom Made in 15 days.
- This is an Advantage Series stamp.
- Advantage Series stamps are suitable for all metals, including stainless steel.
- Non-slip perforated grip on each shank.
- Stamp leaves a deep, clean, and crisp impression.
- Main image shows California in the 3 different sizes. The alt image shows Kentucky.
- State stamps come in three different sizes. Check them all out here.
US States: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii (Big Island) and the Hawaiian Islands, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
Design Stamps are a bit tricky. I highly recommend you practice on some cheap metal before diving into your Sterling Silver or Gold Filled. Click here to purchase a piece of copper sheet for practicing.
For best results with Design Stamps, make sure there is NO padding under your Bench Block, make sure you are working on a stable table, and use a hammer which weighs at least 16 ounces. We recommed a Brass Head Mallet. Feel free to hit the stamp more than once, but hold the stamp steady, making sure you don't shift at all between hits. The more confident you are with the hammer and the strength behind it, the better your impression will be.
Click the TILT & TAP STAMPING METHOD button above for more tips on working with our Design Stamps.
This item does not have any reviews yet.