Pewter Arrow with Loops, 33mm (1.29") x 5mm (.20"), 16g
- 33mm (1.29") including loops x 5mm (.20") at widest point
- Stamping space of oval: 6mm x 5mm.
- Thickness: 16g
- Holes accommodate up to 16g jump rings or wire.
- Super easy to stamp!
- Lead and cadmium free.
- From conflict-free mines.
- Coposed of 92% Tin, 7.75% Antimony, 0.25% Copper.
- Made in the USA.
- This is a Beaducation Original and you will not see it anywhere else!
I like the style of this arrow, I was able to gently stamp an initial on the middle oval but have found the pewter arrows to be quite delicate. They are very pretty to use with necklaces or bracelets.