Aluminum Rectangle, 44.5mm (1.75") x 20mm (.79"), 18g
- 44mm (1.75") x 20mm (.79")
- Thickness: 18g
- Pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
I LOVE using this blank to stamp key chains. If you use a 3 mm stamp you can fit quite a lot of words on this stamp. Or two names stacked on top of the other with a date on the bottom. Lots of options. These aluminum blanks stamp like butter...LOVE them!
Perfect for KEYCHAINS
I use this one on cuffs and also on key chains! Great blank!
Stamps easily and you can fit quite a bit on there!
This is a great size blank. I love it for stamping longer phrases on it and riveting to leather. This is simple blank, too, which allows you to create it as ornately as you want.
Beaducation's blanks are wonderful. I'll be using these on leather cuffs.
Versatile size. Not to thick so plan that stampings go thru to the other side. Easy to polish, easy to stamp on, easy to pout holes into.... very versatile.
Great size for riveting on a cuff.
simple yet clean a little larger than a dog tag gives you a few more options.
One of my favorite blanks very versatile
great for riveting
Great size and quality to rivet on a leather cuff!
Great for stamping and riveting to leather cuffs.
Yep! Great on a leather cuff. Stamps easily.