Aluminum Circle, 48.5mm (1.91"), 18g
- Diameter: 48.5mm (1.91")
- Thickness: 18g
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
BUY MORE SAVE MORE: Spend $35, Save $5; Spend $70, Save $10, Spend $100, Save $15; Spend $150, Save $25; Spend $200, Save $35; Spend $300, Save $50! April 23rd - April 26th.
This is such a fun size to stamp!! There's so much space that the possibilities are endless. These blanks are a great quality and easy to stamp. I use this size for Christmas ornaments.
Perfect size for Christmas ornaments! I really liked how shiny they were. You definitely need to sand the edges since they were a little rough on one side. Nice blank.
Great size for Christmas ornaments. Worked great!
I bought these and used them for Christmas ornaments. Super cute!!!
I plan to use these for ornaments, maybe even mandala stamped ones. Very versatile size.
I love these for creating Christmas ornaments. They are light weight for hanging on the trees and stamp beautifully.