Aluminum Circle, 48.5mm (1.91"), 18g
- Diameter: 48.5mm (1.91")
- Thickness: 18g
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
This is such a fun size to stamp!! There's so much space that the possibilities are endless. These blanks are a great quality and easy to stamp. I use this size for Christmas ornaments.
Perfect size for Christmas ornaments! I really liked how shiny they were. You definitely need to sand the edges since they were a little rough on one side. Nice blank.
Great size for Christmas ornaments. Worked great!
I bought these and used them for Christmas ornaments. Super cute!!!
I plan to use these for ornaments, maybe even mandala stamped ones. Very versatile size.
I love these for creating Christmas ornaments. They are light weight for hanging on the trees and stamp beautifully.
Yep, mandala stamped Christmas ornaments. These are easy to get impressions into and have a very lovely, super shiny finish.