- The quality on these has changed and they are MUCH harder to bend.
- This is why we are closing them out.
- Thickness: 14g
- 5/8" wide x 6" long.
- Both sides have a peelable plastic film that helps prevent scratches in transit.
- Plastic film peels off easily before stamping.
- Sides of bracelet are not rounded and will need to be sanded.
- Use some of our sanding paper, sponges or steel wool to smooth the edges.
- Easy to stamp on.
Use the Bracelet Bending Bar
Check out our cute sample on Instragram!
I love these bracelet blanks! They are light and comfortable to wear. The aluminum takes an impression very well even with more detailed stamps. They polish up to a great shine. They are wide enough to fit two or three rows of stamping depending on the font size. They are thick enough that you can stamp on both sides without it showing through. And they are a good price. I highly recommend these for your stamping supplies.
Love making bracelets with these blanks! They look great with copper or brass riveted to the aluminum!
i love the size of these bracelet blanks. it bends/ shapes very easy. i like that i can do diagonal design very easily on width of this bracelet.
I just used this for the first time and love it. I love how lightweight these are to wear after shaped (I did find it easy to shape also) and just want to keep finding more to stamp on them. I also love the gauge of these allowing for stamping on the back if desired. I do hope that these come back soon.