Aluminum Bracelet Blank, 152mm (6") x 16mm (.63"), 14 Gauge, Pack of 4
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
I love these bracelet blanks! They are light and comfortable to wear. The aluminum takes an impression very well even with more detailed stamps. They polish up to a great shine. They are wide enough to fit two or three rows of stamping depending on the font size. They are thick enough that you can stamp on both sides without it showing through. And they are a good price. I highly recommend these for your stamping supplies.
Love making bracelets with these blanks! They look great with copper or brass riveted to the aluminum!
i love the size of these bracelet blanks. it bends/ shapes very easy. i like that i can do diagonal design very easily on width of this bracelet.
I just used this for the first time and love it. I love how lightweight these are to wear after shaped (I did find it easy to shape also) and just want to keep finding more to stamp on them. I also love the gauge of these allowing for stamping on the back if desired. I do hope that these come back soon.
A great bracelet blank! Mine did great.
A great size and they shine up so beautifully with a sunshine cloth.
Love the width. Can get a lot of stamping on it. Will use a lot of these. Recommend.