Pewter Feather, 16g
- Length: 1.67" (42.25mm)
- Width: .42" (10.7mm)
- Stampable space is 1/8" (3.2mm)
- 1.8mm hole
- Thickness: 16g
- To make this pendant horizontal, use our Screw Down Hole Punch to create another hole.
- Organic feel to it, complete with markings of a cast piece.
- Requires a softer strike because this is a softer metal.
- Lead- and cadmium-free.
- From conflict-free mines.
- 92% Tin, 7.75% Antimony, 0.25% Copper
- This is a Beaducation Original and you will not see it anywhere else!
The 'Laura' sample has been stamped with Beaducation Original Lowercase Wackadoodle 3.2mm and the 'Ruby' sample has been stamped with Beaducation Original Uppercase Kismet 2mm.
This is so cute ! I love it!
I love stamping on pewter and this is such a great blank with lots of detail. Great quality as usual from Beaducation. Thanks gals????