Pewter Circle with Anchor, 19mm (.75"), 16g
- 19mm (.75")
- Thickness: 16g
- Hole accommodates up to 16g jump rings or wire.
- This is a Beaducation Original design.
- Pewter Metal Info -
- To darken stamped impressions in pewter, we recommend JAX Pewter Black.
- Pewter has a nice heavy weight.
- Pewter often has an organic look and very slight texture.
- Requires a softer strike because this is a soft metal.
- Lead, cadmium and gluten free, from conflict-free mines.
I bought this to stamp the Delta Gamma logo on. It looks so nice and is the perfect size for the letters. Pewter is easy to work with and the stamp leaves a very clear imprint. I added ball chain and I love the two together. It is a gift for my DG daughter.
Just a follow up to my review. There is not video attached to this product but while looking for other pewter blanks, I clicked on the video and learned it is not recommended you use the Pro Polish cloth to clean the Sharpie from the blank just use a baby wipe. I just wanted to pass this along.
Quality you can feel! Just a nice weight to this.
This nautical blank is wonderful. Stamps like butter with any font, and is such a nice design with the anchor. Perfect Beaducation!