Sterling Silver Flower Bezel for 14mm Rivoli
- Height: 18.85mm (including the top loop).
- Fits 14mm Swarovski Rivoli perfectly.
- Fits our 14mm Swarovski Sea Urchin Crystals.
- Use your Chain Nose Pliers to gently push the 'prongs' inward toward the crystal.
- You can also use our Prong Pusher to do the work!
- Crystal is secure by bending one prong toward the crystal from each direction of the compass first.
- After the North, South, East and West prongs are bent inward, gently bend other prongs toward the crystal.
- Crystal will remain exposed on the backside.
- Can coat the back of the crystal with a few coats of Jewelry Shield.
Shown in our alt image with the blanks ('H' and 'Amy'), we used one of our Small 8 Petal Flower Blanks to stamp on and pop into the bezel. These are 14mm and fit perfectly into the bezel. The 18g Aluminum works well or you can use two 24g Copper, Brass, Nickel or Sterling to fill the bezel's depth so you will not have to turn the prongs down so low. You can also use a base metal blank under a sterling one to save money. Bend the prongs slightly back with your Flat Nose Pliers before inserting the flower.
Setting our Sterling Bezels
loading the player....
I purchased a lot of Rivolis years ago but never really liked the settings available. I am so happy I found this. The piece fits into the setting perfectly and is secured once the prongs are set into place. I did buy a tool to go along with it although any jewelry pliers should work. I have not used it with stamped blanks yet, but I am going to try the design. Glad I bought them before they were sold out!
Wonderful product, excellent quality , I will certainly be buying more .
love the quality and so easy to use,
will buy more
Cute little setting and my rivoli fits perfect in it.
This is a beautiful setting for a crystal rivoli, and so easy! Just pop that rivoli in, and voila!! A gorgeous necklace that looks like you worked for hours. Love it!!??
This is a very pretty bezel setting. I added felt to the inside before I put the rivoli in and it is perfect. My three sisters want it for the necklaces I'm making them.