Sterling Silver Royal Bezel for 14mm Rivoli
- Height: 18.95mm (including the top loop).
- Fits 14mm Swarovski Rivoli perfectly.
- Fits our 14mm Swarovski Sea Urchin Crystals.
- Use your Chain Nose Pliers to gently push the 'prongs' inward toward the crystal.
- You can also use our Prong Pusher to do the work!
- Crystal is secure by bending one prong toward the crystal from each direction of the compass first.
- After the North, South, East and West prongs are bent inward, gently bend other prongs toward the crystal.
- Crystal will remain exposed on the backside.
- Can coat the back of the crystal with a few coats of Jewelry Shield.
Shown in our alt image with the blanks ('H' and 'Amy'), we used one of our Small 8 Petal Flower Blanks to stamp on and pop into the bezel. These are 14mm and fit perfectly into the bezel. The 18g Aluminum works well or you can use two 24g Copper, Brass, Nickel or Sterling to fill the bezel's depth so you will not have to turn the prongs down so low. You can also use a base metal blank under a sterling one to save money. Bend the prongs slightly back with your Flat Nose Pliers before inserting the flower.
Setting our Sterling Bezels
loading the player....
I now have a beautiful setting for all of the Rivolis I purchased years ago. Never really liked the settings available until now. This is a perfect fit for the Rivolis and, with just a little pressure on the prongs, the setting is secure. I did buy a tool to push the prongs but I think any pliers you have would work well. I also like that stamped discs can fit into the setting as well. Nice, personal gift to give a friend or family member.
Wonderful product, excellent quality , will certainly be buying more
Love this setting, perfect for 14mm Rivolis. Would love to see them in other sizes too....
Easy to use and made my jewel look amazing. Also easy how to use videos
Pretty design and the rivoli fits perfect in it.
Beautiful! Worked perfectly.
This is a pretty bezel setting, stately. I put felt in it before adding my rivoli and it worked perfectly-nice and secure.