Aluminum Classic Heart, 26.5mm (1.04") x 21.5mm (.84"), 18g
- Height: 21.5mm (.84")
- Width: 26.5mm (1.04")
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
This darling charm worked great for a bracelet I made. These blanks are amazing quality!
i love these blanks. very cute. will add to my necklace. good size,
Perfect for necklaces or bracelets, easy to stamp! I'm afraid to stamp sterling so having all these great aluminum blanks is wonderful!
Love these blanks! Great quality
Good blank and stamps well.
I love this heart! The size is perfect and stamps great.
Great addition piece. Stamp up really nicely.
I don't often stamp on aluminum but when I do I only buy from Beaducation- your aluminum is the best! These hearts are very pretty and a great size. I am making kid's backpack charms to sell at a PTA sponsored event. I think these will appeal to the girls and the price here allows me to keep them affordable.