Aluminum Classic Heart, 13mm (.51") x 11mm (.43"), 18g
- Height: 11mm (.43")
- Width: 13mm (.51")
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your aluminum and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
Love this little heart stamp! Perfect size to add to a bracelet! Excellent quality always and service is super fast!
Small classic heart
I bought these to go on a sports necklace with a football, soccer ball etc. Smalj, but big enough to add a jersey #
They are great! Just right for 3-4 letters of 3mm font. I use them as accents for bigger blanks on a necklace, keychain or bracelet. They are super easy to stamp on and shine brilliantly when polished.
I love this size, great accent pieces!
good size for smaller initial necklaces, sweet and dainty.
Love the size and shape. Great quality