Pewter Rectangle Bar with Raised Split Arrow and Holes, 38mm (1.5") x 6.4mm (.25"), 16g
- 38mm (1.5") x 6.4mm (.25")
- Thickness: 16g
- Holes accommodate up to 16g jump rings or wire.
- Stampable area is .19mm (.75") wide.
- This is a Beaducation Original design.
- Pewter Metal Info -
- To darken stamped impressions in pewter, we recommend JAX Pewter Black.
- Pewter has a nice heavy weight.
- Pewter often has an organic look and very slight texture.
- Requires a softer strike because this is a soft metal.
- Lead, cadmium and gluten free, from conflict-free mines.
This is a beautiful blank to stamp on. I made multiple necklaces out of them, depending on stamp sizes you can fit 8 letters comfortably on it. I had no need to polish afterwards. Stamp, put chain and clasp on... done.
Very soft metal and its easy to get a good detail impression on it. I would suggest buying a couple extra to practice on, especially if your used to aluminium.
Love arrows right now and this blank was exactly what I was looking for! Stamps very nicely! I want more! ????
One of my all time favorites. Stamps like 'buttah'!