- Makes cutting metal sheet into perfect circles simple.
- Machined from precision ground and hardened tool steel.
- Cuts non-ferrous metals up to 12 gauge and stainless steel up to 22 gauge.
- Made in the USA.
- Just punch out each disc using a hammer weighing at least 1 lb.
- Shiny side of punch is the cutting edge.
- Striking side of the punch is the darker beveled edge.
- Cutter will arrive covered in a fine film of oil to prevent rust. Leave the oil on the tool.
- Includes 6” x 6” red 95 durometer urethane cutting pad valued at $28.
- Comes with a free set of centering dies.
- Also includes lube valued at $5.
- Opening and closing screw allows for easy opening of the cutter and no metal getting stuck.
14 different hole sizes:
Inches: 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8", 1".
Millimeters: 3mm, 4.75mm, 6.35mm, 8mm, 9.5mm, 11mm, 12.7mm, 14.3mm, 16mm, 17mm, 19mm, 20.6mm, 22mm, 25mm.
Check out this video on how to use the new Disc Cutter.
BIG CLOSEOUT SALE 300+items at 50% off.
Fantastic! One of my best buys! Cuts right through the metal.
A must have for any metalsmith. Worth saving and buying a Pepe! Worth every penny. I strongly believe that being taken proper care of (using lube, preventing moisture, cutting only the allowed material thickness) it will last a very very long time. Honestly, I was surprised with how even the edge comes out! I did expect top quality performance from a Pepe tool, but it exceeded my expectations.
So glad I did not buy it from other suppliers. Here I got the red mat, lube and center punches for free and my package arrived (overseas!) in no time and perfectly packed and the shipping cost was very fair considering the weight. Thank you!