- Makes cutting metal sheet into perfect circles simple.
- Machined from precision ground and hardened tool steel.
- Cuts non-ferrous metals up to 12 gauge and stainless steel up to 22 gauge.
- Made in the USA.
- Just punch out each disc using a hammer weighing at least 1 lb.
- Shiny side of punch is the cutting edge.
- Striking side of the punch is the darker beveled edge.
- Cutter will arrive covered in a fine film of oil to prevent rust. Leave the oil on the tool.
- Includes 6” x 6” red 95 durometer urethane cutting pad valued at $28.
- Comes with a free set of centering dies.
- Also includes lube valued at $5.
- Opening and closing screw allows for easy opening of the cutter and no metal getting stuck.
14 different hole sizes:
Inches: 1/8", 3/16", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8", 7/16", 1/2", 9/16", 5/8", 11/16", 3/4", 13/16", 7/8", 1".
Millimeters: 3mm, 4.75mm, 6.35mm, 8mm, 9.5mm, 11mm, 12.7mm, 14.3mm, 16mm, 17mm, 19mm, 20.6mm, 22mm, 25mm.
Check out this video on how to use the new Disc Cutter.
Fantastic! One of my best buys! Cuts right through the metal.