Aluminum Rectangle, 31.8mm (1.25") x 6.4mm (.25"), 18g
- 31.8mm (1.25") x 6.4mm (.25")
- Thickness: 18g
- Sold in pack of 5.
- One side has a peelable plastic film to protect it from scratching.
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
These are so easy to stamp on. I love these to make bar necklaces. They are lightweight and hypoallergenic.
Yesenia Manzano Hernandez
I plan to try this blank on a leather cuff. It would also be great for necklaces--vertically or horizontally.
These blanks are very versatile and easy to stamp. Some of my favorites! So great for necklaces!
These work great for bar necklaces!
Great size and thickness.