Aluminum West Virginia State Blank, 18g
- Height: 25mm (1")
- Width: 33mm (1.3")
- Thickness: 18g
- As of 8.15.18: This is a smaller size than previous orders.
- Matte Finish
- Edges can be smoothed out with light grit sandpaper, a file or just thrown in the tumbler for a spell.
- Made in the USA.
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
These sold like hot cakes! They’re smaller than the ones I ordered from another site but still perfect for necklaces!
These are the perfect size for a necklace or even a keychain.