Brass Minnesota State Blank, 24g
- Height: 29.4mm (1.15")
- Width: 31mm (1.2")
- Stampable Surface: Height: 27.3mm (1.07") Width: 18.4mm (.7")
- Thickness: 24g
- One side now has a peelable plastic film on it to protect from scratching.
- Remove film before stamping on blank.
- One side may be streaked but is easily removed with a Pro-Polish pad or Penny Brite.
- May have a sharp edge or two due to their detail.
- Edges can be smoothed out with light grit sandpaper, a file or just thrown in the tumbler for a spell.
- Made in the USA.
- Sold individually.
I enameled a couple of the MN blanks to make necklaces out of. Plenty of room to add lots of color and texture, it held up well to the torching.