Aluminum Maryland State Blank, 18g
- Height: 21.7mm (.9")
- Width: 41.4mm (1.6")
- Thickness: 18g
- Matte Finish
- May have a sharp edge or two due to their detail.
- Edges can be smoothed out with light grit sandpaper, a file or just thrown in the tumbler for a spell.
- Made in the USA.
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
This item does not have any reviews yet.