Aluminum Maine State Blank, 18g
- Height: 35.3mm (1.4")
- Width: 25mm (1")
- Thickness: 18g
- Matte Finish
- May have a sharp edge or two due to their detail.
- Edges can be smoothed out with light grit sandpaper, a file or just thrown in the tumbler for a spell.
- Made in the USA.
- Durable yet stamps like butter!
- Requires lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie or Gilders Paste to darken impressions.
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
- Sold individually.
Best state blanks I've found! I used this for a friend who was from Maine. I stamped a heart on her hometown and made it into a necklace and she loves it. It was super easy to work with. I'll definitely be buying more state blanks!