Rose Gold Filled Circle 3/8" (9.5mm) with loop, 24g
- Diameter: 9.5mm (.39")
- Thickness: 24g
- Double clad
- The rose gold filled for these stamping blanks is 14/20.
- Sold individually.
- A blush-hued version of Gold Filled.
- Difficult to photograph - physical blank will look shinier and not at all like copper.
- Obtained by alloying 14K gold with copper and zinc and pressure bonding it to brass.
- Gold content bonded to the brass is 58.33% 14K gold, 1% zinc, 40.67% copper.
This item does not have any reviews yet. Be the first!