Caesar Branch Border Metal Design Stamp-Beaducation Original (Right Facing)
- Design measures: 11.75mm wide by 4.7mm high.
- Made from 1/2" square heat-treated tool steel.
- Arrive coated in oil to prevent rusting.
- Wipe oil away with paper towel. Do not use water.
- This is our original Caesar Branch where when stamped, the branch tips point to the right.
- We now offer this stamp in an opposing direction.
- Using both Original and Opposing stamps creates a symmetrical accent around names and blanks.
Design Stamps are a bit tricky. I highly recommend you practice on some cheap metal before diving into your Sterling Silver or Gold Filled. Click here to purchase a piece of copper sheet for practicing.
For best results with Design Stamps, make sure there is NO padding under your Bench Block, make sure you are working on a stable table, and use a hammer which weighs at least 16 ounces. We recommed a Brass Head Mallet. Feel free to hit the stamp more than once, but hold the stamp steady, making sure you don't shift at all between hits. The more confident you are with the hammer and the strength behind it, the better your impression will be.
Click the TILT & TAP STAMPING METHOD button above for more tips on working with our Design Stamps.
15 - 20% Off Site Wide Sale November 23rd - 27th!
Stamps beautifully for such a large stamp! Easy to handle and use.
I certainly love working with this stamp. It is crisp (as are all of Beaducation's stamps). It is also slightly tapered to help with stamping!
I waited a long time for this stamp to come back in stock and it was worth the wait. It is a good size and works well for border stamping as well as other designs. The impression is clean and clear.
Awesome, I use this all the time as a simple accent border to several lines of text!
I am loving these Caesar branch stamps. I bought both the right facing as well as left facing stamps. The impression is very clear.