Aluminum Narrow Strip, 152mm (6") x 6.4mm (.25"), 20g
- 152mm (6") x 6.4mm (.25")
- Thickness: 20g
- Very lightweight, bendable and thin.
- Rivet this strip to leather to make a bracelet or cut it up to make connectors.
- Cut from sheet so it will need finishing.
- We recommend using the screw-down hole punch rather than hole punch pliers.
These are a great price but way too thin for stamping. Metal distorted a lot after stamping.
DEFINITELY NOT HARD ENOUGH TO BE A BRACELET OR FOR STAMPING AND I BOUGHT SO MANY OF THESE :(
WAY TOO THIN AND SOFT
I make rings of the strips. That goes well.
I love these to engrave on. They are perfect for me.
While the thin metal distorts after stamping, (straight strip into a curve) the pieces (not bracelets) I make with these hide it quite well. They also make great pieces for tags and earrings if you cut them down.
super thin and piece curves when stamping but works good for what i make with them.
Not great for making a cuff, does get distorted when stamped to hard but good for cutting and riveting!
Happy with purchase. Intend do some creative riveting with these two strips I got. The 20g will make it easy to use, and can be work hardened after use in a lot of cases. Will no doubt buy more of thee in the near future!