Aluminum Bracelet or Bookmark Blank, 152mm (6") x 25.4mm (1"), 20 Gauge
- Aluminum Metal Info -
- If the blank has a protective film, remove it before stamping.
- Requires a lighter hammer strike.
- Does not tarnish.
- Not for soldering, but great for riveting!
- We recommend a Sharpie, Gilders Paste or JAX Aluminum Blackener to darken impressions (this does not apply to anodized aluminum).
- Silver Black and Liver of Sulfur are NOT recommended.
- Something about the polishing compound in Pro Polish Pads can sometimes cause a "cloudy" look on aluminum. For this reason we recommend using a Sunshine Cloth to polish your alumnumun and Rubbing Alcohol to remove any surface ink or enamel used to fill impressions.
- We recommend using the Screw Down Hole Punch or the Power Punch Plier rather than hole punch pliers.
I love the aluminum blanks for stamping. They take an impression well and are so good for both messages and designs. I do sand the edges so they have a curve, that's my preference to have the rounded ends.
I love the size of these blanks to use for bookmarks. They are perfect. The aluminum is great to stamp on, too. I get beautiful impressions.
Love the size of this one, can't go wrong with aluminum, easy to stamp!
I don't love these. They look and feel pretty cheap. But they do stamp very easy so I'm determined to find a way to make them look good. Definitely sand the corners down, they are very sharp.
Thinner than I'd like, but easy to stamp. Definitely better as a bookmark, vs. bracelet.
I haven't used this blank as a bracelet, but I have used them for bookmarks and they work wonderfully for that. Also, they aren't that expensive, so it gives you a good canvas to create beautiful scenes! Lots of possibilities. Can't go wrong.